How to install CrDroid v7.0 on POCO F1 Based on Android 11
There is a major release on CrDroid v7.0, This CrDroid v7.0 is one of the best ROM in Android 11. It is designed to increase your device performance and reliability over your Android stock and devices and tries to bring you some of the best features available today. Here you can have some ideas about CrDroid v7.0 and POCO F1.
However, you can see what is the CrDroid v7.0 and how to install it for your amazing Xiaomi POCO F1 smartphone. These are some hints of your following article. Also in this article, I hope to give you the best and complete information.
So, If you are worried about this, Don’t worry. Read all the following hints carefully. It has included all the information you need.
- What is a CrDroid v7.0?
- CrDroid main things you can customize
- Features of CrDroid v7.0
- POCO F1 mobile special features
- Features of Xiaomi POCO F1
- How to install CrDroid v7.0 on POCO F1
So what is this CrDroid v7.0?
CrDroid is the best ROM based on Android 11. So If you want to get super stock android with improved reliability and performance on your device? Definitely, you can enjoy these features with your smartphone.
CrDroid ROM’s main things you can customize
- First is a status bar
- The second is a lock screen
- And also buttons
- Quick settings
- Recent screen
- User interface
- Finally Sounds and mic
You can customize the following things easily in your POCO F1 Smartphone. Below you can find out more about your phone.
Here are some Features of CrDroid v7.0
I hope these latest features will increase your interest in this smartphone and CrDroid v7.0 ROM
- ROM OS version is: — Android 11
- ROM Kernel is:- Linux 4.9
- Based on:- Lineage OS
- Status is:- Beta
Anyway this Poco F1 codename is beryllium, This amazing smartphone launched in August 2018 and launched with the box Android 8.1 Oreo. You can download and install the crDroid 7.x as following steps, as well as this Xiaomi POCO f1 phone having attractive features you must to know.
Some features you should know about Xiaomi POCO F1
- 6.18 inch with Full HD Display
- Material is plastic
- Also, this phone powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon
- Adreno 630 GPU
- Massive 8 GM of RAM
- Has a super dual-camera and real setup
- 12 MP and 5 MP camera sensors
- The front-facing camera is a 20 — Megapixel
Step by step installation guide for you
TWRP on your POCO smartphone
Do you want to have a look at the installation guide under the step by step guide? Okay, here it is.
First of all, you need to switch Off your POCO phone
Secondly, get open your phone Fastboot after Using power off your device and then hold the Your Volume Down + Your Power button.
The third step is to Open your ADB new folder on your PC.
Then select the address bar on your mobile, it is in your ADB file, type CmD and clicks the enter button. Then for the open, your power shell click the Shift = Right key
Then, Proceed by following the command in the terminal below.
- First:- ADB, and Reboot Bootloader
- Second:- Fastboot Devices
- Third:- Fastboot Flash Recovery in your mobile “TWRP filename.img” and click the Enter
- Fourth:- Finally, Type “Fastboot reboot” and click Enter
- Greate, Enjoy with your TWRP file mow it is on your smartphone
CrDroid v7.0 instruction of installation guide
- The first step is to Reboot your Device using TWRP Mode as follow
- The second step is you need to Wipe cache in your TWRP mode, And also data, Dalvik cache.
- The third step is, Click the Install button and Navigate CrDroid v7.0 custom ROM then Flash it on your mobile devices
- Follow the steps above to install GApps on your mobile device
- Finally, Reboot your mobile device after your installations are successfully completed
- Great, Then, enjoy with your CrDroid v7.0
Here is the best version of crDroid (officially) that is supported on 9 OEMs 40 devices coming from.
Anyway, CrDroid will support all devices under this 9 platform.
- Xiaomi Mi
- Nothing, If you find any let me know
CREDIT TO DEVELOPER :
- Lineage OS
So I hope this article was very useful to you. I look forward to meeting you in the future with a series of articles that are more relevant to the future as well as the next generation with new technology.